Thursday, July 27, 2006

Contains Aspartame


Muff Salesgirl : Hello, can I help you ?

Minge Me : Err ... uhmmm..

Muff Salesgirl :Yes ?

Minge Me : Err ... am looking for something for my mum. Will this product be suitable for her ? Will this do the trick ?

Muff Salesgirl : Oh yes, of course. This is one of our best-selling product. Quite effective wan. Guy also can take wan. Unisex product ....

Minge Me : Oh really, that's great. Okay, I'll take it.

Muff Salesgirl : Make sure your mum follow the instruction stated on the booklet. It should be working. You can make the payment over the counter. Thank you.

Minge Me : Oh, thanks. I'll make sure she reads it ! Throughly.

Oh shite, I’ve officially arse-parked meself to a new low. Not only I’ve used the oh-no-it’s-not-for-me-it’s-for-my-mum-or-sis card again, I’ve bought meself this :



And them aspartame tasted really minge. Perhaps I will "buy" it for me mum after all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

*shocked*

OMG honey until the last sentence I really believed you were buying it for your mom.

You're not that far gone yet la dear! Maybe you should try that obscene Osim iGalop thingy first.

4:27 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

omg.. iGalop ? lemme get a strap- on first, kay ....

3:30 PM  
Blogger Xavier said...

so how's the results?

go run run a bit la...much better than any trim

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home