Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Perfect Accomplice

So, there I was, happily clicking away on pictures taken from our not-so-recent getaway. Reminiscing obviously of good ol' times. And then, not unlike some pinkish light shining brightly upon me, I saw it !

Yes, I saw it !

The single thing I miss most about the whole trip ! Besides minge bf, of course. Well ...


Yes, I can do away with that nice four poster canopy bed, that funky daybed or even the lush surrounding but damn, do I bloody not miss that table or what ?!

My my, that wonder of a furniture.

See, that beyotch was the perfect prop. For some strenuous excercises ! For she's very stable and very much the right height.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My my,,,,after hearing SO SO MUCH bout it.....I finally get to see the real thing!

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My my,,,,after hearing SO SO MUCH bout it.....I finally get to see the real thing!

4:05 AM  
Blogger Will said...

tooo...much...information...

BTW honey LOVE the look of your new bordello! Better than that minge's hard-to-read minimalist brothel.

4:29 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

aaah... tables were an old fav. NOT that I have had any on the table or other wise of late....

Keep the posts coming!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

ermm ..... ok.........!

2:40 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

cookie : yes, tat's the real mccoy ! dun play play ...

wingedman : thanks dear.. i fink mine is better than the minge's dingy of a motel too !

aj : lyk get some grass stains real soon, gf !

wjee : I'm sure u like tat bathtub with tat open thingy better ! *wink*

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home