Thursday, August 03, 2006

Lumpy Arse Says No

There he was, all 5 foot 10 of him, standing right in front me. Smirking and looking all tanned.

“So, how ?”

“Peanuts!”

“So, how long ?”

“21 in less than 2.5 hours”

“Oh, good for you ! So proud of you. Well done.”

“You know, you should join me in one of those ! I can train you up.”

“Err … no thanks. I’ll rather not. Oh by the way, you’re blocking the tv, Pa. Thanks.”

He walked away, obviously still experiencing pleasure over his latest achievement and I remained in my couch, desperately trying to figure out what precious plotline I’ve missed and why is the bitch so damn clueless.

Sorry dear endurance-happy dad, but like hello, that chinese drama is so wacky and fun, and marathon is so not.

And that your dear old boy don't run. He sashays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home