Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Don't Go Giving Me Evils

So, I haven't been blogging for awhile. But hey, when there's a block, there is a block, no ? Blog or not.

Anyway, I'm back and jewnowhat, me life is in such lull mode these days that nuffink is worthy of a mention except, well me new job.

Yes, I've twirled myself back into that yes-I'm-still-not-a-friggin-tai-tai-so-I-still-friggin-have-to-work phase. As much as I'm excited about it, work is practically non-existent for now and as fidgety as I am about doing nothing and yawning all day long, I shall not bitch about it just yet. Hopefully, things will pick up down that treacherous road real soon. An old fag can only hope, I guess.

And speaking of fag, gsus cries, can't help but wonder, am I really that OBVIOUS ? See, so far I've been prodded twice. Yes, not once. But praise the lord, twice. In the new workplace.

With dildos questions ranging from bumdar-visitor, why-single to oh-nice-earring-but-why. Okay, granted that sometimes I do walk like a woman and roll my eyes and wink and flail, but hey, since when does all that translates to all things faggotry ? I mean, most woman does that, no ?

Oh well, I guess it's one of those Bacardi and Coke situation and I can't be arsed, really. Afterall, I'm quite good in doin a Sebastian.

Yes, ask me anything bling, bum and sphincter-try, and I'll whatevah you ! Simple yet sweet. Not to mention cute ! Bleaah ....

8 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

OMG girl, your rolleyes is evil (based on what I have seen, the one you did on minge)...I can imagine you doing that like right now!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes hon, u so GHEY u probably think no one is watching no one is watching..

rockyinrioty

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG whatevah happened to "we're here, we're queer, dunch mess with me desk, bitch!"??

I'm sure you'll settle right in dahling. Be your fabulous self and roll-eyes-and-wave-hands as you see fit.

Just dun wear those GHEY sunnies anymore please.

1:22 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

niel : really meh ? omg...opps !

unsean : a flaunting ghey huh ? oh dear ...

will : dear, I wish I can do that "I'm queer and you're such a dear" dang but aiks, me aint working in Old Compton St la !

11:43 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Surely your flapping your hands and blinking at hot men's obvious enough. Only idiots would ask. :)

12:16 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

hey, what you need is a fag hag to come and confuse the hell out of the bitches. Initially i thought I should lend you mine, but let me dress up, put on my heels & we'll do lunch!

12:42 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

dr paul : *pouts*

aj : lunch ? omg..wkend can la... i'm working in bumfuck middle of no-where !

10:36 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

dertraum : yeah, been ages since u last whore urself in msn ! :P

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home