Sunday, September 10, 2006

Oh No, Not Another Emo Post !

So, it's been more than 3 months since I'm back. Not exactly a long time but hey, it's more than a quarter of the year spent ! So, ain't exactly the duration of a Project Runway episode either.

Surely by now, I should've done with the whole humdrum of settling down. But damn, it's not even close. The way I see it, not even my arse are plonking herself willingly to the whole let's-make-ourselves-at-home dang.

Which shouldn't be the case. After all, this is me home for a good chunky years. Few years away and I'm a stranger in my own country ? Like hello, please lah ! Stop acting like a twat.

But this is exactly my problem. That I am a twat. Who is treating the whole me-is-back dang ever so transiently. And not making any real effort to change that. Guess I'm just missing my carefree days very very much and not willing to let them go just yet.

Days of which I can easily plan a trip to somewhere and won't cost me a cock and a whole lot of sacks. Days where I can go all kakak and care shites. And of course, days of no worries, plenty of grass stains and yes, being the good ol' maid.

Oh well, that's life innit ? Guess I need more time, that's all. To sink-in, cross that line and wrap it up.

And to bloody start a new run.

3 Comments:

Blogger mikey said...

I understand how you feel Honey. Not being able to be youself SUCKS!

Maybe you should plan to go back to London...soon! :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

mikey : It sucks, of course but I would like to be very much a trooper and get on with it first. Goin somewhere will be a later-on agenda.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

well u still got time......ok ok a little weeny more time.

i hope u sort it out soon dear...

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home