Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Salvation Call

A few days ago, and I still think it's a lil weird. But after flipping thru pics of a good pal's big day, it ain't that weird afterall. In fact, it feels kinda right. Two grooms and no bride in nasty veil ain't that ohmigod, really.

Anyway, like in a totally un-related case as it ain't gonna happen, if ever it's gonna happen but like fuck it won't happen but like double fuck maybe it will *roll eyes* :

He shall be me maid-of-honor best man.

He to organize me stag hen night.

He as the flower girl.

And you to give me away !

Now, if anyone here has any objections to this wonderful arrangement, let them speak now or forever hold their peace ! *a short moment of silence*

Else, those whom god hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Thank. You. Very. Much.

4 Comments:

Blogger mikey said...

Why I can't be the flower girl?! I wanna be the flower girl! Let me be the flower girl! Seriously, I can be a good flower girl!!!

3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why i must be the flower girl? i dont wanna be the flower girl! dont make me the flower girl! seriously, i cant be a good flower girl!

let mikey have it!

i wanna be.. *shy* the other woman! i got experience!

rocky

9:40 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Oh Oh! I don't have a role yet! Can I please please be the hooker that jumps out of the cake at ur hen night? PUuuuuleeeeeaaaaase I have this thong I have been dying to put to good use!

1:11 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

mikey : Yes, you may now take over unsean place as the flower girl. Make sure you work it, gal and make this mama proud !


unsean : One single episode of being the mistress doesnt warrant such plum role in my wedding, I'm afraid ! Having said that, I have another role for you though. You'll be the garter girl. At least, you can show off that two effing miracle legs of yours ! *wink*

AJ : Can you lyk perform a Dita Von Teese in a big muthafucka martini glass act ? If yes, you're booked !

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home