Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pierce Who ?

Okay, this is goin to be a no-brainer.

So, yeah, I always dig Daniel Craig. Long before all those double vodka shit. Jewnow, Layer Cake, The Mother and all.

But now, Dan, omg, me love you long time !

What's not to love, eh ? That brute face, those piercing blue eyes, those runway shoulders, those concrete abs, those perfectly nibble-able nipples and omg those nicely tuffed moist blonde pits ! With decent ( hey, not gonna go all berserk with my compliments here, okay ! ) acting skills.


Omg, he can Vesper Lynd me anytime ! And just to digress a bit, the film kinda rawks too !

7 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

dun forget the emerged from the water scene

7:37 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Ah... finally someone who loves Daniel Craig too. See Paul? Told ya Danny's HAWT. =P

I still find him so sexy no matter what they say about his face... =)

2:12 AM  
Blogger savante said...

It's not true! :P

But I love the way you made the pic! Pierce with a gun at Craig. Bwahahahaha...

10:26 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

niel : tat blue skimpy trunk scene is a-okay but tat hit-my-balls-and-pleasure-me-please scene is MING-BOGGLING !

sam : omg, yes !

paul : It is so true ! Give me him and Connery ( even now ) anytime and I'll be moist all over....

10:57 AM  
Blogger MrBunnyBan said...

Actually, I kinda like David's 'rugged' take to Bond. His fists are bruised all over after a brawl - nice effect really. But... CONNERY???

11:01 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

ban : it's cliche but hey, vintage is good, real good !

8:11 PM  
Blogger drownedglass said...

Lyk, you go for brute neanderthals? OMG! It's amazing how the gay world is so divided over Daniel but I guess this is one of those love-him-or-loathe-him-nothing-between situations.

Me and my friends were just discussing the only way they could actually whack his balls was if his nuts were hanging low. As in WAY low. But I suppose at his age...

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home