Wednesday, November 15, 2006

She Has A What ?

Omg, what will you do when you found out that your lil sista, as in we-share-the-same-biological-father-and-mother-real-sista-sista whored a blog too ?

Omg, what will you do ? What will you do ?

Well, I'm yet to check it out and I doubt I want to check it out. Entries on her doing nasty with her boy, leg wide open and all that kimchi jazz are definitely something I want to know, NOT ! She is afterall me lil sis !

Aiks, call me a prude and I shall not fight back for now ....

5 Comments:

Blogger mikey said...

Hehe...I would die to read my brother's blog, if only he has one!

2:13 PM  
Blogger savante said...

You don't have to read it lah. Just tell us the place and we'll go review it for nasty thoughts. :P

10:08 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

My brother keeps a blog - which he rarely updates and nothing so interesting ever happens in it, so I don't bother to read it anyway. =P

But my parents, and my uncles and aunts - ah... they enjoy reading my blog so much, so I make sure I drop in a lot of stuff that can make their eyes POP.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Mary Poppins said...

Hey hey, stumbled completely by accident when I did a search for 'ed's dick', your oh-so-cool blog. No I'm not your sister, and the aforementioned Ed is a friend of mine.

Linked it on mine, no traffic there but it's more like a lil bookmark for moi.

12:36 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

mikey : I would die not knowing that she has a blog !

paul : omg, no. hearing frm other ppl about her nasty bits is even more salah !

sam : been to ur blog. mygawd, it's POPPING alright !

arvi : such a lamb, ur ! what can i say - glad u came for a visit ! *wink*

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home