Friday, December 15, 2006

Honey, I've Been Spammed !

At exactly 5.33 pm yesterday, I received the below sms :

Boyz! 2nite Thursday 8pm "LA BEAR CAFE" Grand Opening ( behind Carrefour Jalan Peel ) Showtime@10.30pm feat. BB Ken Poh. NO Covercharge. info : 017-2055XXX

Okay, here's my first reaction :
Fuck my hula hoop, first there's La Queen ( *yawn* ) and now, La Bear. Oh dear, why oh why ? One more La This and that's it, I'm gonna turn me back from the Bacardi Coke squad !

Then, I realised :
Omg, triple fuck my hula hoop, am I thinking what I am thinking ? Are we having a brand new place that's catering for omg, a niche market ?! And now..which of you beetches have just out-ed me ? Else how would they knew that Ms. Goldilocks here do like him some papa bears ! Fur on the side please.

And then the divination :
Wtf does BB in BB Ken Poh stands for ? Err... Baby Bear ? *roll eyes*

4 Comments:

Blogger drownedglass said...

Gawd. It's only a matter of time before a La La crops up.

-shudder-

8:46 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Go check it out and tell us what it's all about. Bring some hot, tepid and cold porridge.

11:26 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

Gimme La Chubs anytime baby...LOL

1:47 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

weeshiong : La La boys i like. They are very much council boys, no ?

paul : and i'll get to squirm so honey ?

niel : La Chubs ? Fei mui will be the press secretary then !

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home