Saturday, August 19, 2006

What A Pile Of Mushrooms !

Some folks get their arse out of their house when they're bored. Some eats. Some don't. And some just shags like no muthaeffing business.

Unfortunately for me, me aint in any of those categories.

First of all, I don't like walking. I always try to keep that to the minimal on most days. And on my rest days, it's more of if-only-it's-necessary-or-when-I-need-to-poo-or-piss situation. Now surely, heading out includes lotsa walking, so, nah, I don't think so.

Oh, how bout eating ?! Ohmigod, are you kidding me? According to the Asian Bmi, I'm a certified friggin bulldozer. Another round of char kuey teow, and I'm officially a Chinese Pavarotti ! So, evidently, no to that too.

And don't even get me started on oh-baby-yeah-baby session. I'll start to wail if I hear the word dry one more time, I tell you. No joke !

So, what the eff do I do when I'm bored, you may asked. Well, nuffink. Yes, nuffink. I usually do nuffink when I'm bored. I secretly like to quadruple my boredom.

Just like what I've been doing the whole of today ! Woke up looking like a troll with ciggie-stained teeth, bored to my tits and just did nothing about it. Apart from that 15 minute of lapse-time where I actually did some reading, it was nothing all day long.

Heck, highlight of the day was basically me pirouetting to the nearby mamak and got meself a pack of teh ais ! Fuck, this ain't funny anymore. This is pathetic and beyond rude. And I'm bovvered by it ....

Damn, I miss the minge ! At least if he's here, I'll have an equally boring person to grow fucken shiitake with ! And maybe knit something out from our pubes. Like together. While drinking green tea.

Argghhh .....

6 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

OMG ur minge is equally as bored too like he's giving me all the evils about Paris la, Madonna la, sell this buy that la...and a whole loads of nothing!

11:46 AM  
Blogger cookieboy said...

Like GF welcome to the CLUB!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

we so need to have a meeting to talk about this crack whore...too much!

11:01 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Utterly bored and lazy today too. COuld hardly get up to even get breakfast. SIgh.

Paul

12:17 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

try wanking.. wanking always helps... ;o)

9:40 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

niel : that's the reason we hooked up. Boring tarts out to bore each other.

cookie : shall we set up the msia branch of The Let's-Obverse-How-Shiitake-Grows Club ?

paul : breakfast in bed then. now, aint tat a good twist for an icky morn ?

aj : wank basically is a routine in my life-vocab these days. and routines aint exactly spelling out excitement, no ?

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home