Saturday, April 21, 2007

Six Feet Under Still

Crikey, it's been long innit ?

Oh well, being queer basically means I can just choose NOT to blog coz well, there's nothing fey-worthy to blog about. No ?

The thing is well, things has been pretty much mundane and douche-free for the couple of months, so honestly, salacious gossips I offered none. Liza with the Z would have agreed.

Anyway, bitching of being queer and all, thanks to a certain fab soul, I've recently discovered the joy of singing my mary heart out watching this ! If this ain't something fab, I have no idea what is !

Hug me hard, please ! Peace out ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ry said...

dah balik pun. i thought u kena hit by a truck or something. miss u la

4:52 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

yeah, back. bum still hurts though. The truck whacked me good !

*wink*,
Ed

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home