Thursday, May 17, 2007

Because I'm Loreal * ?

He said it is. And somehow, I tend to agree ( ahem ! ).

Anyway, this is what minge got me the other day.


A package from them. Looking at the brochure, apparently it is the mama of all packages. Some signature treatment wor. Performed by two therapists ( *roll eyes* ) in a blend of 5 different massages styles ( wtf ? ) . And with a tea ceremony, a floral footbath and a steam shower infused with dunnoe what-jamu-ratu ( bridal alert ! bridal alert ! ) thrown into the picture as well. Omg, seriously ?

Honestly, if you ask me, me think it is way too pricey. For 400++ a pop, like hello, I can easily get like 8 sessions from err... i don't know, say places like these. Yeah, admittedly those places are slightly dodgy, but ermmmm.....end of the day, a massage is still a massage, no ? Prolly with happy ending summore hor. Heh.

So, yeah, it is a bit of an indulgence and minge really shouldn't have waste his hard earned cash this way. Having said that, I really really reaallli do appreciate the effort la. Afterall, he did remember me bitching about me yearning of a massage or two a couple of weeks ago.

So an extra large shoutout to minge for that. And of course, to the two Lagerfeld girls for all the layan-ing, planning and running around getting me this bridal gift on his behalf, a big big thank you, yar ! You guys rawk, tweed jacket style.

Five dicks-up for the effort but damn, so pressure la. Like how la to top this up the next time ?

I mean seriously, minge sayang, I certainly can't afford to sponsor those meranti timber flooring for the entire apartment just yet hor ....

* entry title courtesy of ciggie girl.

4 Comments:

Blogger mikey said...

That's a really nice gift!! How sweet of him :)

3:49 AM  
Blogger savante said...

SO tell us what happened at the spa then! :)

10:25 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

mikey : yeah. it was nice of minge.

paul : the next entry says it all ! Heh.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

レイバン clubmasterは、昔から大好きで、毎日かけても飽きない自信がある。この間、友達からレイバン wayfarerを貰ったが、微妙に合わない様な気がした。やっはり、レイバンにしても、合う合わないというのがあるみたい。

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home