Sunday, May 27, 2007

Spa-ed !

Okay, I don't really care for the herbal steam or the floral footbath or the tea ceremony ( a pot of ginger tea with two lil lemon cookies ain't a ceremony, okay ! ) or the disposable panties briefs that I gotta wear but ohmygawd, ohmyfuckengawd, the massage was a pure SIN ! Left right and center no less ...

To be manhandled by two masseur simultaneously for a good 50 minutes was pure orgasmic. Too bad they are fillies. Else, I'll be a happier cummer camper ! Heh.

Oh Mandara ! Oh Mandara !

I went in as a man and came out feeling like a woman. Pampered and fab !



Very noice indeed .....


8 Comments:

Blogger QUIK! said...

omg it's really for WOMEN one! *giggles*

4:00 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

Haha, disposable briefs! I thought you're supposed to be stripped naked, no?

8:21 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

minge : ur fault that I'm all femme now ! :P

mikey : naked ? In front of two real gals with real va-ja-jays ? ewww ...no !

8:59 AM  
Blogger pakcik said...

wah...mandara. been there once :)

12:51 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

ya allah...glam and jelesnya aku ni...

But I love to be called Lagerfeld Girl ...tweed jacket style some more!

1:36 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

pakcik : Disposable panties/briefs for you too ? Heh.

niel : but of course. La coquetterie we are !

10:24 PM  
Blogger savante said...

No arguments there. I love massages too. Didn't you feel like your bones were melting off the table?

10:00 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

Paul : Bones ? What bones ? Heh.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home