Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Dog's Life

Foul or groggy will be best adjective to describe me lately.

I’m just …well, just not feeling all chirpy and tra la la. Ain’t too sure what’s the deal behind all these jazz but hey, I really don’t wanna dig deep into that pile of shite and smear myself further with brownie smudges.

Fuck it la !

All I know is I’m feeling a bit direction-less at the moment. Not to mention pretty much stagnant in many aspect of my life.

And way way way fucken HUGE. Any moment now and the friction between my two lovely thighs will be creating sparks, I kid you not !

Either that or I’ll start gathering tinder to kick-start a sacrificial ceremony real soon.

Life is a bitch, and I’m her mutt !

2 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Life is a bitch and I'm her mutt.

Love that line!

11:38 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

paul : angsty mutt, that's me, i guess. heh.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home