Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I Blame It On Chu !

Body pump, specifically.

Silly ol me really. There I was, one fine evening, looking at the GX schedule, flipped my inner blond pubes, and before I realised it, pirouetted meself to that bitch of a class for the very first time.

Urghhh …


Body pump is all about ego, I tell ya. Those girls in my class are like on steroid or something. They were practically lifting plates 10 kg heavier than their bosoms.

And when dykes girls are like lifting lorries, now, surely a plump Dorothy like me can't simply lift a measly 2 kg, right ?

So, being the flaming piece of virgin crack that I am, I insisted on lifting 10 kg for the whole duration too. Yes, even during that bloody triceps session, damnit.

Aye shall not look like a pruned pussy !

And because of that, I'm shite ... My whole body is literally on strike, now. Can't even spread my legs without screaming like a bitch in heat.

Urghhh ...

The ache so unbearable that I had to "drag" me arse here to fix meself some much needed man-to-man sensual restorative kneading.

Oh life ! Heh.

4 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

How hilarious! Sounds like the first time I went to the gym. I lifted weights and ran for kilometres till I almost swooned as I got off the chair.

6:59 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

paul : hilarious ? omg, not when one's buttock needed padding ...

12:30 AM  
Blogger drownedglass said...

Patting is fine. Oh, you meant PADDING...

9:51 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

wshiong : padding or patting is perfectly fine for me. petting is even better. heh.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home