Thursday, June 21, 2007

Holy Cow !

The smell of oregano pervaded the air.

Ty, go away. Go and play in the living hall ! Pa is cooking here, can’t you see ? Shoo.



Hey you ! How’s your day ?

He crept up from behind and caught me by surprise.

Damn. Don’t that again ! You nearly made me spill the sauce with your hello ! Since when you are back ? I pretty sure I didn’t hear the door opening.

Well, of course, else where's the surprise then ? Heh.

He retorted before dishing out a small peck on my face.

Aiks ! I’m oily, for pete’s sake. Now, go and wash up. Dinner will be ready soon. And oh, please get the poor boy some food if you can. The way he is wagging, he certainly is waiting for his.

Yes, ma’am. Mandate noted.

He smirked.

And I rolled my eyes and continue cooking my pasta sauce.

The End.

.............................

I once told a dear friend my picket fence cookie cutter of a dream. Ages ago.

God, I'm such a woman !

1 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

God knows what happened to mine.

BTW, You are still such a woman.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home