Thursday, June 07, 2007

Chow Kit Next Top Hag

Am I cursed or what ?

All my lovely beautiful fag hags are either already plonked their arses in some foreign countries or going to be soon. First it was Adrina. Then Kate.

And now – my dear lovely Lili. That bitch is moving to the land of Gruyère cheese soon. To be nearer to the bf was her excuse but who is she kidding la ! Basically, that bitch has finally made it. She no longer needs to work, that bitch. Instead, she will have a small allowance to reward herself a LV come each month. Basically, Tai-tai will be her middle name. Jealous !

Anyway, so yeah..that bitch will be dipping her soy-sauce in Geneva come July. And with her gone, my status as an elitist ghey will be instantaneously downgraded as I will have no hag to flag ! Imagine this. All my hard work to amass meself fab hags over the years will be down the drain, literally.

So, nope, I could never let that happen. Never.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Thus, with that in mind, I have already zero-ed my interest on the latest casualty.

Boys. Let me introduce you to Yen.

Ex-Singapore girl. Now, a freelance make-up artist and trainer. Currently dating a yoga instructor *roll fishy eyes*. 5 feet 2 ( don't ask me how she got into SIA. Coz I have no friggin idea too ! High heels during interviews ? ). Petite and nimble. Shoulder length curvy hair. Very pretty with nice sweet dimples. But non prettier nor sweeter dimples than mine. *flips hair*

Near perfect ! Potential gem, no ?

So, folks, wish me luck in bagging her as my new accessory muse, yar !

Meanwhile, here’s a virtual toast to the homegirl, my dear fab Lili. You have served your reign extremely well and that any future new bag hag certainly got a super big stilettoes to fill ...

Have fun scrapping cheese in Swiss, girl !

Peace out !