Monday, September 24, 2007

Down South

“You heartless bitch !”, says unsean.

Well, sue me for being honest. I just can’t help it. That’s all.

I ended up in Singapore last week and it’s been almost a good 1 year since the last time I’m there and a good 3 years since I’m no longer a resident. If it’s not for work-related, doubt I’ll be there anytime soon.

It doesn’t feel like a homecoming that’s for sure, nor am I overly excited about coming back. I told unsean that and the above was his 'riposte'. Heh.

Don’t get me wrong here.

I am still grateful for what Singapore has given me, wonderful wonderful memories and all but to put it succinctly, I think somehow I have given up the notion that I will head back south. At least, not for now.

Where I used to fret over my PR being cancelled, these days, I just don’t.

I just don't.

4 Comments:

Blogger drownedglass said...

-glances at previous post-

Sejak bila you dari kampung baru cheena temasek?

8:54 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

wshiong : sejak 3 tahun yang lalu. anak tiong bahru, okay, jangan main-main.

12:37 AM  
Blogger QUIK! said...

aiya, it's MUST be because your heart is in KL! *wink*

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u memang heartless biatch! considering the meagre 1 hours 40 mins you spared to spend with me after my heading 'town' allllll the way from the pontianak-buang-anak place called jurong u still made me pay for lunch (kinda)

~unsean

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home