Thursday, August 31, 2006

Emancipated ? Not Just Yet.

So, most people will celebrate her 49th by having a jolly good time. That or maybe, check into leisure mode and just chill with the idea of having a long weekend break. Applicable to most but just NOT me !

While she's celebrating her divorce anniversary from pasty ol' Brit, minging me, on the other end, is on my third week of imprisonment. No, I take that back ! Heck, even being in prison is better than my current predicament.

At least in prison, I can like spend my days sharpening that not-so-blunt-anymore pink toothbrush and not care of practically anything else. Stress ? Hardly. And if I'm lucky, I might even get some good ol' banging from nasty me-have-burberry-caps-and-rockport-trainers skinheads thrown in while scrubbing the lavatory. Bliss ? Oh, yes. Triga-style !

But hell, no.

For I'm in some place that's beyond rude. Fucken strapped in the world of late-night studies, assiduous reading ( pretending to be lah ! ) and exam blues. A world where I woke up thinking of procedure determination, reading up on outbound delivery while eating and sleeping, dreaming of copy controls. Urghh !

Independence. Such strange a word for me, now. But hey, I'm hopeful. That my day of emancipation will come real soon.

Meanwhile, here's a toast to her. With no gloss-over. Or sarcasm poke.

To a hopeful you ! Happy 49th, old boy !

5 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

old boy? I thought our country is a kunt what? more like old girl...

nevermind you hang on there while we turn your kitty into a scally cum rapist. When he cums back, get ready to be on all four.

9:33 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

omg.. contradiction ! oh well, he's a tranny then !

And, oh, can't wait for kitty transformation. Thanks for trying to train him from kitty-with-a-blog to kitty-from-the-council-block ! Gud luck though !

9:50 AM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

haiyar you can look forward to a whole ball of partying in a while!

monotony and boredom isn't so bad you know. one gets accustomed, and learns to relish and enjoy it. blame me for not enjoying earlier!

but yes, i suppose in prison you would at least have lots of hot shirtless badboys to ogle at..

11:39 AM  
Blogger savante said...

At least raise a toast to her divorce from the pasty old Brit then :P

4:44 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

carnie : monotonous can be good but i just needed some bloody rhinestones !

paul : Belated toast then ...

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home