Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's A Doodle, Not !


So, I've been bumping into her for almost two weeks now. There she was, perched nicely on two damn-it's-blue easel ( or whatever you call those stand thingy ), tempting me to scribble something on to her very flat surface. But fuck me, everytime I was about to write something, fickle me can't really decide on what to write.

You see, I have no friggin idea what kind of message to tattoo her over.

Should I opt for the :


The I'm-Glossy Message

Happy 49th, M ! Wonderful harmonious country, you are !

The Datuk-Yeoh Message

To Ma-Lay-Seah, the truly Eh-Seah country. Selamat 49th !

The I'm-Angsty Message

So, 49th huh ? So, let's check what progress we have chalked so far, no ? Freedom of speech. As long as it's a good piece about you. Freedom of Justice. As long as it's by your configuration. Freedom of watching what I want to watch. But just not Chin Peng. Or Pussycat dolls. Swell !

The I'm-A-Fag-Fighter Message

Ohmygawd, Happy Sweet 49th, gurl ! Now, since your are such a big classy gurl now, can we tête-à-tête about that nasty nasty 377A and B articles ? Power to the lay-dees !

The Paris Message

M is hawt ! World peace ! Happy Indy, baby !

or The Petai Message

Malaysia Boleh ! Ya, Malaysia Boleh ! Boleh ! Malaysia ! Boleh ! Can ! Boleh !


Oh well, two more days to ponder it over ....

2 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

how bout:

fuck you, yeah what you looking at me, fuck you and you and you and you too!

10:24 AM  
Blogger darn ed said...

oh no ... kenot, nanti kena ban how ? u know..they damn powderful! i still need to imitate bryanboy and spread some faggotry love !

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home